Availability: In Stock
All Fabric and Finish Samples are Available In Store for Reference
Raku Vase Style 2
- Due to handmade production and finishing variations are likely.
- For decorative use only. Not for use with food or water.
- Clean/buff with a soft dry cloth, do not use abrasives or detergents.
- It is a common effect that these Raku items will darken/fade over time due to the exposure to light and air(this oxidation effect is similar to other metals such as copper, brass etc. and part of the charm of this item). To minimize this effect we advise you to not put it in direct sunlight.
- During the manufacturing the items are exposed to direct fire, this is part of the unique Raku process and gives the item it's burnt smell. When the item is new or recently unpacked it will smell stronger, this will get less over time.
- Raku is a complicated process which results in each item having a unique look. Large variations are to be expected in the finish.