Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary Chair is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wood base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management, and select fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into upholstery material.
- Features unbroken, tailored piping along the arms and back
- Splayed angular wood base provides architectural detail
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551)
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Pixel fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 169 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Pixel Fabric is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.