The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid‐back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder‐coated steel frame. Solid wood, paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®‐ Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut or painted ash finish.
- Durable, oil‐based polyurethane finish on armrests.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion panels are crafted with high resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a to preview samples of fabric and finish options.