The Wallace Chair is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Sofa.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
DIMENSIONS: 34″W x 34.5″D x 28″H
Seat Height: 16″