Bantam Dining Chair
Blending a mid-century design approach with the ease of contemporary living, the Bantam Dining Chair embodies simple sophistication with a sculptural ethos that welcomes you to sit and stay awhile. Delicate steel legs support a formed-plywood seat and back that ergonomically support the body with gentle curves for all-day comfort. Sturdy, yet lightweight, this original design can be stacked for storage and brought out for dinners or events. All you have to do is sit back and appreciate the craftsmanship and versatility of this modern marvel. An instant classic, Bantam is available in Blonde Ash, Black Ash and Walnut.
- One piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges and finished with real wood veneer in Ash or Walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from round, tubular steel.
- Rubber bumprs underneath seat allow dining chairs to be stacked without scratching wood surfaces (up to 6 chairs).
- Plastic bumbers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- May be used as a dining chair or accent chair.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a to preview samples of fabric and finish options.