Meet the natural companion to our Baltic Lounge Chair. Compact and gently sloped, the Baltic Ottoman provides the ideal angle for your legs, ensuring comfort during marathon reading or napping sessions.
- Solid wood base is ash or walnut.
- Solid ash base is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Designed for use as a foot rest. Not intended for use as a standalone seat.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Oil-based clear coat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a to preview samples of fabric and finish options.