Renfrew Sectional Right Facing
The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand‐alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi‐sectional, a right or left‐facing sectional, a right or left‐facing XL sectional and a U‐shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a to preview samples of fabric and finish options.